Antec One Screen Printing Press
If you have any questions on this product please contact us via Chat, Email or Phone.
- Completely assembled base/shaft/print arm carrier.
assembled Print head carrier/print heads
16 x 18 Wooden Platens (1 per print arm ordered)
- Any Additional Accessories ordered
Proven most precise. Proven most profitable.
The Antec One is Antec’s newest product that has been developed to be one of the most precise, reliable, durable, and affordable manual screen printing machines on the market today. Guaranteed for life and Made in the USA, the Antec One is built with Patented technology for more precision and profitability than comparable machines.
Here are just a few of the reasons our customers invest in the Antec One Screen Printer:
• Patented, non-linked, spring loaded micro screen adjust system – provides exceptionally rapid pre-production set up times
• Effortless rotational characteristics – provides the greatest efficiency possible in actual printing production
• Dual off contact adjustment – provides precise parallel off contact for image clarity
• Durability – many of our screen printing machines have been in continuous service for over 36 years, and some see 24 hour/day utilization.
• Resale – The Antec Screen Printer machines maintain the highest resale value industry wide
When we developed the Antec One screen printer, we also incorporated our patented, industry best, independent axis micro system with zero lash which greatly reduces set up time.
Focused, business smart companies around the globe understand and take full advantage of the Antec One’s technical superiority and unequaled efficiency in the production environment to give them the necessary edge in a highly competitive industry.
Russell Athletic, Gemline, RK Stratman, Nike, Fruit Of The Loom, The Game, Fortune Fashions and Delta Apparel are just a few of our thousands of converts who have taken the time to do the essential research on our unique product offering’s and have consequently reaped the rewards.
One of our top customers recently ordered their 48th Antec Press!
We have been told that they conservatively save $20 each time they set up one of our machines for production.
As they operate 24 hours a day, five days per week, and will do 10 set ups daily on each unit, their savings in set up time alone is roughly $200/day/unit.
As you continue the math for 50 weeks, it becomes obvious what the attraction is to our product.
Precision … Efficiency … Durability – all purposefully engineered into every Antec screen printing machine we build.
Expect the very best and then watch us deliver. You have our guarantee.
Want to know more? Call us today, toll free, at 1-800-552-6832.