BBC Aeolus Forced Air Conveyor
If you have any questions on this product please contact us via Chat, Email or Phone.
Aeolus was designed with your shop in mind. 50 years of industry experience has led BBC to reach for the stars. With the ability to cure plastisol, water based and direct-to-garment this dryer can do it all. BBC’s Edgemax™ technology gives you the highest quality, fastest cure and most consistent edge-to-edge temperatures. All while avoiding downtime with TruTrak™, the most dependable, often imitated, belt tracking system on the planet.
Curing water based and discharge ink can be difficult with a standard IR conveyor dryer. Water-based inks need air movement to effectively drive the water out of the ink and move the water vapor outside the dryer so that the heat can properly set the ink. Without proper air movement, most customers either have to slow their belts way down or run the shirts through the dryer multiple times.
- Touch Screen Controls gives you unlimited control over your cure. Not sure where to start? No worries, factory set and shop tested Preset for most decorating technologies and garment types/colors are already loaded for your disposal. Need a little adjustment, go for it and don't forget to set this as your new Recipe.
- With Edgemax™ technology (angled heating elements) running the full length of the chamber, you can count on a true edge-to-edge cure.
- TruTrak™ ensures that your belt stays exactly where it needs to be. All the time, every time.
- Aeolus is perfect for any print you can produce. Plastisol, yup. Water based, of course. Direct-to-Garment, absolutely.
- With two separate zones of heating elements, you can achieve the perfect temp quick and let it dwell there expediting your cure.
The BBC Aeolus is quickly becoming the GO TO dryer electric or gas dryer for the entire Garment Decorating Trade, no matter what technology you are using.