Air Flash Dryer
A combined infrared heating element and pass-through air dryer, the Air Flash Dryer by BBC Industries, Inc. is ideal for flashing or curing water-based or plastisol inks. This powerful dryer uses forced air by ring in fresh air into the built in heat exchanger, heating up that air and distributing that hot air with force evenly across the entire heating surface createing a remarkably level spread of air.
- Forced Air
- Pushes away moisture given off by the ink, which can absorb some of the heat given off by regular flash units
- Spreading the heat across the T-shirt, greatly reducing the possibility of scorching
- Built-In Solid-State Heat Control (permits settings from 0-100%; does not control strength of air)
- Magnetic Handle (can be placed anywhere on the Air Flash if running the dryer manually)
- Can Be Purchased with Flash-A-Matic™ or can be Purchased Separately
If you have any questions on this product please contact us via Chat, Email or Phone.